1. The Waikiki Beach Boys played to a 10th inning tie.
2. Sublett (DH) and Romine (C) both had 0-fers.
3. The team I'm rooting for in the NLCS lost.
4. My NFL team lost (in a rather ugly fashion).
5. The #6 Rainbow Wahine were swept at home in NCAA women's volleyball.
6. No game for the Javelinas.
7. My NBA team won, but that's still nothing. Preseason results have zero value.
Here's the recap of a well-pitched game that the Beach Boys were winning 1-0 until the 8th inning.
Hoping that the sports gods to make it up to me tomorrow, especially in the ALCS.